Thanks so much, Kate for my One Lovely Blog Award!
I love your header pic at Jiggle On: http://kategervais1984.wordpress.com/
One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow blogger who chose them.
Requirements upon accepting this award: thank the person who nominated you, share 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 blogs and contact them, include the One Lovely Blog Award logo in the post.
7 fun bits about me:
- I taught myself to crochet at age 10.
- My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird
- I meditate every day.
- I have a thing for mandalas.
- I have a rare form of muscular dystrophy.
- I have a cat named Jetta.
- I am a seeker as described in and The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer.
For the One Lovely Blog Award I nominate (in no special order):